Friday, September 24, 2010

Future in Design?

As the Half-Semester draws to a close and I sit here happily typing up my other four posts for my Design class, I'm pulling up some of my things that have drawn my attention. One thought that's been rattling around in my mind for this past month has been wondering about all the different things I could do with a degree in this class, or that class that I've been taking. This semester, I've taken Design and Perspective. And a great career that would be a product of those classes would be to design creative buildings or..... amusement park rides?  I found this picture on "MiceChat.com", a website that keeps up to date on the architectural developments of the amusement parks.
I did work for a summer in Walt Disney World- wouldn't that be awesome to return to the company as an Imagineer? I love seeing the potential of the lessons I've learned at this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment